Notices & Policies
LEGAL INFORMATION LSSIYCEIn accordance with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, on services of the Information Society and electronic commerce (hereinafter LSSIYCE), AMPER S&C IOT states that the domain https://www.sensingcontrol.com/ is owned from AMPER S&C IOT, with CIF B64305402, and address at C / Aragón 208 5 1, 08011 Barcelona (BARCELONA). AMPER S&C IOT cannot assume any responsibility derived from the incorrect, inappropriate or illegal use of the information appearing on its pages.
Within the limits established by law, AMPER S&C IOT assumes no
responsibility for the lack of veracity, integrity, updating and accuracy of
the data or information contained in its Internet pages. The contents and
information of the AMPER S&C IOT Internet pages are prepared by
professionals duly qualified for the exercise of their profession. However, the
contents and information do not bind the aforementioned, nor do they constitute
opinions, advice or legal advice of any kind, since it is merely a service
offered for informational and informative purposes.
The AMPER S&C IOT Internet pages may contain links to other third-party pages. Therefore, it cannot assume responsibility for the content that may appear on third-party pages. The texts, images, sounds, animations, software and other content included in this website are the exclusive property of AMPER S&C IOT or its licensors. Any act of transmission, distribution, assignment, reproduction, storage or total or partial public communication must have the express consent of AMPER S&C IOT.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
By virtue of the regulations on the Protection of Personal Data, we make you aware that your personal data, provided in the contact form, are incorporated into a file called "Social Networks and Marketing" responsibility of AMPER S&C IOT, CIF: B64305402. The purpose of this file is to manage the business relationship and inform you of our services. This data will not be transmitted to third parties and will be kept until you get a response to your request.If you wish to exercise your rights of access, rectification or deletion, the limitation of processing or opposing, as well as the right to data portability, you can go to: C / Aragón 208 5 1, 08011 Barcelona (BARCELONA), or, send an email at email@example.com
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTYThis website is owned by AMPER S&C IOT. The Intellectual Property rights and exploitation and reproduction rights of this website, its pages, screens, the information they contain, their appearance and design, as well as the links ("hyperlinks") established from it to other web pages of any subsidiary and / or dominated company of AMPER S&C IOT, is the exclusive property of it, unless expressly specified otherwise.
Any denomination, design and / or logo, as well as any product or service offered and reflected on this website, are trademarks duly registered by AMPER S&C IOT, by its subsidiaries and / or dominated companies or by third parties.
Any misuse of them by people other than their legitimate owner and without the express and unequivocal consent of the latter may be reported and prosecuted through all existing legal means in the Spanish and / or Community Legal Order.The intellectual property rights and third-party trademarks are conveniently highlighted and must be respected by everyone who accesses this page, not being the responsibility of AMPER S&C IOT the use that THE USER may carry out in this regard, with the exclusive responsibility on its person.
Only for personal and private use is it possible to download the contents, copy or print any page of this website. It is prohibited to reproduce, transmit, modify or delete the information, content or warnings of this website without the prior written authorization of AMPER S&C IOT.
AMPER S&C IOT does not transfer ownership of its software to users. The user is the owner of the medium in which the software is recorded. AMPER S&C IOT owns all industrial and intellectual property rights, including software. If the user transfers the software from this website to his terminal, he may not dissect for study and decompile, translate the version of the original object code or its language into another code or language.APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The present general conditions are governed by the Spanish Legislation, the Spanish Courts and Courts being competent to know how many questions arise regarding their interpretation, application and compliance. THE USER, by virtue of his acceptance of the general conditions contained in this legal notice, waives express to any jurisdiction that, by application of the current Civil Procedure Act could correspond.
What are cookies?
are small files that are installed on the user's computer when the user
accesses a website. Cookies allow, among other things, to store and
retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their
equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way
they use their equipment, depending on the type of cookie and the
information they collect can be used to recognize the user.
Types of cookies
a) According to the entity that manages cookies:
Own cookies: they are those that are sent to the user's device or
terminal from our computer or domain, they are also managed by
ourselves, as owners and editors of this website.
b) According to the storage time:
- Session cookies: are those that collect and store the data when the user accesses the website and ceases once the user leaves it.
- Persistent cookies: they are those that have a duration determined in time by the person responsible for the treatment. The storage time can vary between a few minutes to several years. They are used to save and retrieve certain parameters each time the user visits the website.
c) According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: these are essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the website and use the different options or services we offer. For example, those that serve for session maintenance, response time management, performance or validation of options, use security features, share content with social networks, etc.
- Personalization cookies: these are those that allow the user to specify or customize some features of the website. For example, define the language, regional settings or type of browser.
- Analysis cookies: they are those that allow us to track and analyze user behavior on our website to develop navigation profiles and to know the preferences of users. They are usually used to measure user activity in order to improve the service we offer based on the results we obtain. For example, by means of an analytical cookie, the geographic areas of greatest interest of a user, which is the most accepted product or service, etc., would be controlled.
- Advertising cookies: they are those that allow us to manage the advertising spaces on the websites.- Behavioral advertising cookies: they are those that allow the management of the advertising spaces of our website. The function of these cookies is to store user behavior information on our website, to later display personalized advertising.
What cookies do we use?
Below, we offer links in which the user will find information on how to activate your preferences in the main browsers:
Cookie settings for Google Chrome
Cookie settings for Mozilla Firefox
Cookie settings for Internet Explorer
Cookie settings for Safari
Enter your text here...