Master Agent (MA) provides services directly to target clients such as Institutions, Corporations, Government, etc., and indirectly through a sales network of its own Strategic Allies (SA) or Authorized Agents (AA). Their spectrum of activity is increased by servicing large geographical areas such as a country or region (group of countries) managing a high volume of users. They are typically a wholesaler attending service providers in areas such as electricity, security, telecommunications, insurance, etc.
The Master Agent:
- Defines the commercial strategies and sales plans for approaching the market including: services, features, prices, discounts, advertising, etc.
- Defines the distribution model (hiring other partners)
- Services and sells directly to clients (residential, commercial, institutions, government, etc.)
- Sells indirectly through its own network of partners
- Decides the SLA to be delivered to the end users and partners
- Offers basic infrastructure including offices, a sales & marketing team, a billing system, CRM, etc.
- Provides second level support services to its clients
- Offers basic customer attention services (i.e. Level 1 support)
- May have commercial operations at local, regional, national or international level